​​​NARFEStrawberryChapter 1224

Membership Record Update

This is very important

If you change your address, telephone number or e-mail address, please go to the NARFE National website (http://www.narfe.org) and add/correct the information.  Any questions or concerns, please contact the Chapter President and Membership Recruitment Chairperson, Bob Lemley at 863.607.4844 or email at blemley@mac.com.

Also, notify Office of Personnel Management (OPM) at http://www.opm.gov.  Too often federal retirees request a change in their direct deposit payments when they move, but they forget to notify OPM that their mailing address has changed.  You can also provide OPM your email address in one of the following ways:

1.  Online, go to OPM website, look under "Retirees & Families" in the center of the page and click on "Services Online";

2.  Via email to retire@opm.gov;

3.  By postal mail to Retirement Operations Center, P.O. Box 45, Boyers, PA 16017-0045; and

4.  By phone, 888.767.6738.